Our campus community is committed to creating a safe environment for all faculty, staff and students.
校园关注的一个关键问题是性暴力和关系暴力对成员的影响 of the University community.. The University strictly prohibits the crimes of sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence or stalking. Further, these crimes have no place within our University community. The federal Violence Against Women Reauthorization 法案(VAWA)将学院和大学的义务置于其校园性行为之下 Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act provision in 2014. These regulations are designed, 在某种程度上，为了帮助预防性侵犯、约会暴力、家庭暴力和跟踪， while also raising awareness and providing support at every turn. 根据《菠菜人电竞》第九条和第34条第106部分的规定，默里州立大学 在其教育项目和活动中没有性别歧视吗 第九条和《菠菜人电竞》第34章第106部分要求不得以这种方式进行歧视. 这种在教育项目和活动中的不歧视延伸到就业 and admissions.
To enforce Title IX, the U.S. Department of Education maintains an Office for Civil Rights (OCR), with headquarters in Washington, DC and 12 offices across the United States.
Programs/Educational Sessions offered on campus regarding Title IX, Harassment Prevention, Safety/Security, etc. 由默里州立妇女中心提供，默里 州警察局和应急管理处，整个住宿学院 System, etc. Offerings will be posted with a (Title IX) marker to the right of the event/program/session title on the Murray State event calendar. Further, Murray State Employees, faculty, staff and students will participate and earn a 100% score for online harassment prevention training each fall using the Murray State Canvas system. Online harassment prevention training 春季学期只招收新员工和新学生. 鼓励教师、员工和学生参加其他课程/教育 sessions offered on the topic at the university which include but are not limited 要有自卫、安全保卫、防骚扰意识，身体健康 relationships.
Commonly asked questions
第九条涵盖的默里州项目和活动包括:狗万客户端a、招聘、 经济援助，学术项目，学生服务，体育，住房和就业. Also, Murray State may not retaliate against any person because he or she opposed 非法教育:非法的教育实践或政策，或提出指控、作证或参与 in any complaint action under Title IX.
第九条禁止在下列项目和活动中存在性别歧视 receive certain Federal funding. The discrimination prohibited includes exclusion 从任何学术、课外、研究、职业中获得或被剥夺利益 training or other educational program or activity on the basis of sex.
非法歧视:任何行动或不行动，不允许基于全部或 部分取决于一个人的种族、肤色、宗教、性别、国籍、年龄、身体状况或 精神障碍和/或报复，对特权、福利和工作产生不利影响 条件，导致不同的待遇，或对员工有不同的影响 or applicants.
性别歧视:对一个人的歧视或差别对待，因为 of his or her sex.
Yes. Title IX requires that once a college or university knows or reasonably should 知道可能发生性骚扰的学生，一定要采取“立即和适当的措施” 调查或以其他方式确定发生了什么并迅速有效地采取措施的步骤 合理计算的步骤，以结束任何骚扰，消除敌意的环境 如果已经创造了骚扰，并防止再次发生“不管” whether the student who has been harassed complains of the harassment or asks the college to act. When a university fails to do so, it becomes subject to legal action, 无论是通过私人民事诉讼还是通过行政诉讼 U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights.
可能目击或收到性骚扰报告的员工 assault, sexual misconduct, rape, stalking or domestic/relationship violence have a duty to report. This virtually includes all employees at the institution given their likelihood to interact with students throughout the campus. The only exceptions are those licensed counselors who are acting in their role as a counselor. Additionally, 实际了解的情况不需要是直接了解由部门报告的事件 alleged victim. Actual notice can be established by third party reports.
No. 可能目击或收到性骚扰报告的员工 assault, sexual misconduct, rape, stalking or domestic/relationship violence have a duty to report the incident to the Title IX Coordinator. So, even if an incident occurs involving a member of the University community (faculty, staff or student) during a Study Abroad trip, field trip, internship experience, etc., that incident should be reported to the Title IX Coordinator. The first priority to the victim of 该事件应查明个人是否有任何医疗或安全需求. Then, report the matter to the Title IX Coordinator.
Murray State University has designated Ms. Camisha Pierce Duffy as the Title IX Coordinator. 任何有疑问或试图举报性骚扰事件的人， or sexual assault may make contact using any of the following methods:
AFTER HOURS: Contact Police Department 270.809.2222 (Tel)
When a member of the University community is having experiences on a social media 平台不受欢迎或通过帖子或图片攻击，狗万客户端a可以欣赏的愿望 to remove the post(s)/image(s).
如你所知，默里州立大学拥有自己的官方社交媒体平台 维护在这些不同平台上出现的帖子和图片的规则 that the university 保留删除用户评论的权利，促进商业风险或 do not comply with other University (or platform) policies. Posts that are off-topic, 辱骂，包含亵渎，在语气上威胁，或演变成人身攻击 are subject to deletion. Murray State University does not have the authority to filter or moderate social 而不是默里州立大学的官方社交媒体平台. 要删除不受欢迎的张贴物/图像，可采取以下步骤:
- 在您开始删除和/或屏蔽/解除对社交媒体帖子/图片的好友关系之前， you may want to screen capture/capture how the unwanted content currently appears on your social media platform (including any names, dates, etc. information). Use this information to report to social media sites and internet service providers.
- Contact/navigate to the information page for the particular social media platform to get information regarding how to request removal of the image(s)/post(s). Certain 帖子/图片可能违反社交媒体网站建立的服务条款 internet service providers.
- 查看描述它们的条款和条件或权利和责任部分 content that is or is not appropriate.
- Visit social media safety centers to learn how to block users and change settings to control who can contact you.
- How to report things on Facebook
- How to report a post on Instagram
- How to report abusive behavior on Twitter
- How to report offensive content on TikTok
- How to report abuse on Snapchat
- YouTube: Flagging content OR Other reporting options
- Google+: Report spam, abuse, or inappropriate content
- Google Play: Report content issues or violations
- Other Cyber tips as offered by the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative
- Reporting to Platforms - Social Media Abuse or Offensive Content
- 如果这些帖子/图片在任何时候威胁到人身伤害，请与当地警察联系 agency (if off-campus) orUniversity Police(if on campus).
此外，在社交媒体平台上处理这些书面评论/图片可以 be tough. Please know that for employees, the University offers its EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and for students, they have access to University Counseling and/or the Murray State Psychological Center to provide assistance.
Need help in other languages?
学习如何向机构多样性、公平和 Access (IDEA) (西班牙语、中文(简体和繁体)、阿拉伯语、韩语、日语和法语)